The goals of this blog are to:
Let current and potential TechAtlas users know about our “phase three” development progress & plans, and achieve transparency – let users know what we are working on.
- Float TechAtlas design ideas and get feedback
- Post ideas about TechAtlas and how it can be used in libraries.
- Invite TechAtlas “power users” to post tips and tricks.
This blog is geared especially towards:
1. Current WebJunction TechAtlas users, especially those that participated in the Public Access Computer Hardware Upgrade Grant (PACHUG) program.
2. All state library agencies, whether they are WebJunction Community Partners or not.
3. Library technology consultants.